President Cruise- Best Overnight Cruise In Halong Bay Viet Nam
Discover the secrets of Halong Bay onboard President Cruises: a sleek modern boat that defines sophistication. On your 2-Day-1-Night cruise, you’ll experience exceptional service, sumptuous food and beautiful cabins that rival this stunning World Heritage Site.
One of the most beautiful and modern cruise in Ha Long Bay
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 day cruise itinerary and program
- 1 night in luxury cabins/suites with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
- 1 breakfast / 2 lunch / 1 dinner
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
- Two bottles of water in cabin daily
- Cooking demonstration, afternoon tea and Tai Chi session
- Live music everyday during Happy Hour or After Dinner (except for Monday)
- Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
What's excluded :
- Beverages and tobacco
- Spa treatment services
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
- - Single charge (contact with us get best frice )
- DAY 01:
11:30 Arrival in HOME Finest Teas Lounge, Paradise Comfort Hotel, Tuan Chau Island.
12:30 President Cruises’ electric car will be transferring you to the boat, where you will be given a cruise briefing by your personal butler and sipping your welcome drink in the Piano Lounge.
13:00 - 14:15 Savor your buffet lunch while President Cruises makes its way to Halong Bay, passing the famous Fighting Cocks Islet, Thien Cung and Dau Go Cave.
14:30 Explore Sung Sot Cave - your first stop of the day. This is the largest and most magnificent cave in the bay where you can see the stalactites in different forms.
16:00 - 17:00 Enjoy a spa treatment* at Kaia Spa or relax in the open-air jacuzzi.
Kayaking in Luon Cave* - your last stop of the day - one of the most beautiful places for kayaking in the bay.
17:00 - 18:30 Happy Hour* on the sundeck.
17:30 - 19:00 Be a Vietnamese cook during the cooking demonstration in the sundeck while the boat is anchoring for overnight stay.
19:00 Enjoy the only Michelin-starred dinner in the restaurant, crafted by Celebrity, Michelin-starred chef John Burton-Race. You can have your choice of more than 40 dishes of both Eastern and Western cuisine.
After dinner, sipping a drink* or treat yourself a spa treatment* at Kaia Spa.
06:30 Start your day with a Tai Chi session in the sundeck.
07:00 Enjoy light breakfast with coffee, tea and freshly baked pastries in the restaurant.
07:30 Visit Titov Island, your last stop for excursion - for swimming or hiking
to the top of the island.
08:30 Full breakfast buffet is served in the restaurant.
09:45 Your butler will assist you on bill settlement and check out.
10:30 - 10:45 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina.
11:00 - 11:30 Return to Hanoi.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP TOURIST AT HOTEL AROUND HANOI OLD QUARTER - 3 KM AROUND HOAN KIEM LAKE
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.