Premium Wine Tour in Peloponnese -Ancient Corinthos, Nemea - the Land of Myth
See and learn about the most popular sites in Peloponnese as you encounter Nemea, Corinth Canal, and Ancient Corinth. Follow the footsteps of Apostle Paul from Athens to Ancient Corinth, ideal sightseeing in some of the most beautiful places in Greece, and enjoying the breathtaking views from the Isthmus/Corinth Canal.
Every region in the Peloponnese has its vineyards; Nemea in Corinthia is the undisputed wine-country star.
Nemea has a huge wine tradition for thousands of years now. Our priority in our winery is the wine education of the visitors, to learn about the winemaking process, the wine tasting steps, and the history of the region.
• Tour around the premises of the best winery where specialized personnel explains step by step the stages of winemaking, aging in the cellar, bottling process, etc.
• The tasting follows in a specially designed room, where visitors can be trained in wine tasting and enjoy the excellent quality of wines.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking professional driver with basic knowledge of what you are going to visit.
- Mercedes-Benz vehicles equipped with A/C, Child Seats
- mobile chargers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Cost of meal
- Entry fees to the archaeological site(s)
- Entry/Admission - Domaine Bairaktaris
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Apollo
- Entry/Admission - Akrokorinthos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isthmus of Corinth, Greece
We start from Athens and drive for about an hour along the beautiful seaside highway to Corinth. We stop at the impressive Corinth Canal, one of the biggest man made canals in the world, constructed in the 19th century.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Domaine Bairaktaris, Eleftheriou Venizelou 83, Nemea 20500 Greece
Nemea has a huge wine tradition since thousands years now. Our priority in our winery is the wine education of the visitors, to learn about the wine making process, the wine tasting steps and the history of the region.
Domaine Bairaktaris remains open for visitors and wine lovers 7 days per week from 9:00 till 18:00 and provides
• Tour around the premises of the winery where specialized personnel explains step by step the stages of wine making, ageing in the cellar, bottling process etc.
• The tasting follows in a specially designed room, where visitors can be trained in wine tasting and enjoy the excellent quality of Bairaktaris wines.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Temple of Apollo, Ancient Corinth, Corinth 20007 Greece
The temple of Apollo archair temple built of 40 monolithic Dorian columns with only seven of them maintained over the ruins of the ancient market.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Akrokorinthos, Corinth 200 07 Greece
Akrokorinthos, a steep rock 575m. high which because of its morphology, used to be a viewport (Acropolis) in ancient times in case of a raid either from central Greece or from the sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The vehicle will pick you up at the meeting point. In the case of not being able to find the driver please contact the emergency number that appears on your voucher.It's very easy to spot our drivers. The transfer service will be waiting for you at the airport arrivals with a sign displaying your name.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Rafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, Greece
- Lavrio Port Authority S.A., Ακτή Α. Παπανδρέου, Λιμάνι, Λαύριο, 19500, Lavrio 195 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.