Premium St Lucia Whale and Dolphin Watching Cruise
Spend the day out on the water off the coast of St Lucia on this whale and dolphin watching cruise! With 85% chance of sightings, it is a great way to spend a relaxing time enjoying the turquoise waters of the Caribbean sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cruise ship Pier pick up and drop off
- Soft drinks, coffee, tea, mineral water, light snacks, rum punch and local fruit.
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
Guests board the luxury Power Cat, for your whale and dolphin spotting experience at the Vigie Marina in Castries! It has been reported that excess of 25 varieties of these magnificent mammals have been spotted in our waters, each bearing its own unique fascination. Watching the whales and dolphins in their natural habitat is surely a magical and unforgettable experience!
The most frequently sighted of the whales are the Sperm (45ft), the Pilot (20ft) and the Humpback (60ft) whales. On rare occasions, you may even get to see an Orca (Killer Whale 30ft). In addition to whale sightings, you will also have the opportunity to see dolphins swimming through the crystal-clear Caribbean waters - sometimes up to 150 at a time. They dazzle and hypnotize us with their spectacular and lively antics.
Your captain for the day will take you out on the water in search of the mammals, and you'll pass quaint fishing villages along the way. While taking in the beautiful sites, enjoy complimentary coffee, tea, soft drinks, mineral water, rum punch, and light snacks.
• Hackshaw's Boat Charters, Seraphine Rd Vigie Marina, Castries St. Lucia
• Pitons, Soufriere St. Lucia
• Canaries, Canaries, Anse la Raye Quarter, St. Lucia
• Anse La Raye, Anse La Raye, Anse la Raye Quarter, St. Lucia
Departure Point :Seraphine Road, Seraphine Rd, St Lucia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be given when booking is made
- Dress Code: cool comfortable clothing
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Hi, at Hackshaws Boats, we are committed to caring for the health and well-being of our employees and customers alike and continue to play a constructive role in supporting local health officials and government leaders. All our Offices, boats, and Equipment are regularly sanitized with the latest techniques and technology, including the use of Electrostatic Cleaning Machines. We will also supply sanitizer and other hand washing products during your time on board with us. Every surface is sanitized regularly so that you can feel as comfortable as possible and truly enjoy your time cruising along our beautiful St. Lucia coastline!
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.