Premium Shared Full Day Excursion Ancud, Pinguineras Piñihuil and Campo Chilote
Live a unique experience in the northern natural destination of Chiloé, our exploration in small groups will take us to tour the city of Ancud, the Islotes de Puñihuil natural monument and our private and exclusive Chilote field in Puerto Elvira.
We have studied every detail of the exploration to make it truly an experience for you, our itineraries are suitable to provide the greatest possible privacy, avoiding large groups of tourists and crowds, traveling on internal routes and avoiding roads so that you can really experience the Chiloé's daily life.
In our Chilote - Puerto Elvira field, we will share with local people, who will tell us their stories, their daily lives and enjoy the flavors of the Puerto Elvira Deli.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Restroom on board
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer and / or wine for lunch
- Navigation in Islotes de Puñihuil included in the price of the excursion
- Entry/Admission - Mercado Municipal de Ancud
- Entry/Admission - Islotes de Punihuil
- Entry/Admission - Charcuteria Puerto Elvira
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado Municipal de Ancud, Calle Dieciocho s/n,, Ancud, Isla Chiloe Chile
We will visit the city market where we will be able to appreciate the local life of the Island, where the inhabitants supply themselves with different products that are harvested in the different fields of the Island, highlighting the famous Chilota potatoes, Chilote garlic, different vegetables and of course the traditional Milcao, this type of potato bread that is prepared by mixing raw and cooked potatoes with other ingredients. It is part of the cuisine of southern Chile, particularly the traditional cuisine of the Chiloé archipelago.
On the other hand, we can see the sector of the market for the sale of seafood, fish and shellfish, one of the oldest activities in the Chilian economy and tradition.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Islotes de Punihuil, Isla Chiloe Chile
Once we arrive at the Puñihiul beach, we will board the boats to start the navigation towards the islets where Humboldt and Magellanic penguins nest side by side, this is one of the few places in the world where this phenomenon occurs. We will also have the opportunity to observe the diversity of marine life, with a great variety of shorebirds, sea lions, some dolphins that usually visit the coast and of course penguins.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Charcuteria Puerto Elvira, Puerto Elvira Sector Rural S/N Ancud, Puerto Elvira, Ancud, Los Lagos, Chile
After visiting Ancud and the penguin rookery, we will return along the coast to the north of the Island to our private and exclusive destination, Puerto Elvira, it is a Chilote field that is located on the banks of the Chacao channel where we can enjoy its surroundings, hiking Gentle the Chilote forest and along the beach, we will visit the Delicatessen and we will learn this ancient tradition brought by German settlers who came to Chiloé in the 19th century and that in our field we have rescued this ancient tradition.
We will take a tour of the Charcuterie to end with a Tasting and lunch with local products.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect all passengers from their respective hotels in the urban area of Puerto Varas.Airports
- Tepual Airport, Puerto Montt Chile
- Emportmontt, Angelmó 1840, Puerto Montt, Los Lagos, Chile
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.