Premium Red Dunes Safari,30 Min Quad Bike,Sand Boarding,Camel Ride & BBQ Dinner
Get the thrill of our classic safari in with extra adrenaline gear, Red Dunes Drive with the Quad Bike is a wonderful opportunity to every adventurer’s thirst which alone can quench your need for speed and adventure at the same time.
Quad Biking is an added feature to this Safari
Experience the thrill of a roller coaster ride and watch the mesmerizing sunset at the Desert as you drive on the Golden sands with your Desert Safari driver. Click Photos with the endless desert and the sun setting in the background, feel the fine sand slipping between your fingers as you make your way to the Desert camp. Here you will be welcomed with flavorful Arabic tea and coffee with Arabic sweets and soft drinks to quench your thirst. Feel the culture by dressing up in traditional attire and take selfies as the Henna artist paints your hand. This will be followed by Tanoura show,Fire Show and Dinner. Enjoy your meal watching the beautiful Belly dancer perform to the rhythm of Arabic Music.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up & Drop off from the Hotel/Residence anywhere within Dubai City Limit
- 30 Minutes Quad Biking (Self Ride)
- Approx. 30 minutes Dune Bashing in Lahbab Desert.
- Sunset Photography
- Short Camel Ride
- Tanoura Dance, Fire Show, Belly Dance & Khaliji Dance.
- Henna Design for Ladies & Children
- Traditional Emirati coffee (Gahwa) along with Arabic Sweet (Lugaimat)
- Traditional Emirati outfits provided for photo purposes
- Tea, coffee and mineral water
- Appetizers & Buffet Dinner with B.B.Q.
- Picture with falcon
What's excluded :
- Shisha on the table (outside the common area)
- Extra charge of AED 150/- will be added for pick ups from Lapita Hotel and Resort
- Extra charge of AED 150/- will be added for pick ups from J A Beach Hotel, Jebel Ali
- Extra charge of AED 150/- will be added for pick ups from Ghaya Grand Hotel
- Extra charge of AED 150/- will be added for pick ups from Courtyard by Marriot, Green Community
Once in a lifetime, a great way to experience the best of Desert Safari in Dubai. We promise, that you will experience the best scenic and truly rare experience while you watch the sunset over the horizon followed by the authentic Arabian dining experience in the middle of the desert. Experience the thrill of driving a powerful machine through Dubai’s shifting sand dunes on an adventure safari perfect for the outdoor enthusiast and nature lover after your evening Self-drive quad bike safari. Our skilled Desert safari guide will drive you on an enthralling Dune Bashing in a 4X4 through the majestic Red dunes of Dubai to experience what will surely be one of your most thrilling yet beautiful drives in your lifetime. On the way, you can stop-by to capture and freeze those beautiful moments of sunset along the golden sands of Desert. Upon reaching the Camp you get a chance to feel the Arabic culture through Arabic clothing, Camel rides, Henna Painting, Shisha (Hubbly Bubbly), along with some traditional performances of the Middle East while you enjoy a barbeque dinner under the gazing stars. Our Desert Safari is guaranteed to be one of your best and memorable nights in your life.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Transfers included from your hotel within Dubai City Limit.
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Extra charge of AED 150/- will be added for pick ups from Lapita Hotel and Resort or J A Beach Hotel, Jebel ali or Courtyard by Marriot, Green Community or Ghaya Grand Hotel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.