Premium Private City Tour of Buenos Aires + Visit to Teatro Colon (Opera House)
Maximize your time and get a great introduction to the city with this 4-hour private and customizable city tour and visit to Teatro Colon.
Covering the highlights of Buenos Aires, this is an ideal way to orient yourself in the city, providing a great alternative to kickstart your vacation.
Take advantage of our superb customer service to choose a Buenos Aires City tour that best suits you, so you can learn about neighbourhoods, history, culture, shopping areas and restaurants in Buenos Aires.
You will get the chance to visit one of the main Opera Houses in the World: we will arrange the tickets for you to make sure that you don't miss it (this part of the tour is shared with other people).
• You will be assisted by a profesional tour guide.
• Enjoy walking stops in strategic areas of BA: Plaza de Mayo (the main square), Caminito, Teatro Colon and Recoleta Cemetery.
• Transportation is provided with a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Ticket for the tour to Teatro Colon
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Colon
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Obelisco de Buenos Aires, Avenida 9 de Julio s/n Plaza de la Republica, Buenos Aires C1073ABA Argentina
The main landmark of Buenos Aires.
Stop At: Teatro Colon, Calle Cerrito 628, Buenos Aires C1012 Argentina
Renowned for its phenomenal acoustics and stunning architecture, the Colón theatre is considered one of the best opera houses in the world, together with La Scala in Milán, the Opera Garnier in Paris and the Royal Opera House in London.
Designed by Francesco Tamburini, Victor Meano and Jules Dormal, and built over 20 years, the theatre opened in 1908 and went on to host some of the most important conductors, singers and dancers of the twentieth century, including Igor Stravinsky, Herbert von Karajan, Daniel Barenboim, Maria Callas, Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo, Rudolf Nureyev, Julio Bocca and Maximiliano Guerra.
It reopened to the public in 2010 following an ambitious restoration and renovation project undertaken by the city government.
The building also houses set and costume workshops and the renowned Instituto Superior de Arte, where future singers and dancers such as Julio Bocca and Maximiliano Guerra once trained.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: San Telmo, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
The oldest neighbourhood in Buenos Aires.
Stop At: La Boca, La Boca, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
You will get the chance to see "La Bombonera", Boca Juniors Stadium, before heading to Caminito to have a walking stop in one of the highlights of Buenos Aires.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Madero, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
The newest neighbourhood of Buenos Aires by the riverbank that represents the latest architectural trends in the city.
Stop At: Retiro, Buenos Aires Argentina
Stop At: Floralis Generica, Av Pres Figueroa Alcorta, Buenos Aires 2301 Argentina
One of the most visited landmarks of Buenos Aires.
Stop At: Cemiterio de Recoleta, Junin 1760, Buenos Aires C1113 Argentina
Enjoy a walking stop in Recoleta Cemetery and visit Evita´s Mausoleum.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipólito Yrigoyen 300-240, C1086AAB CABA, Argentina
The main square of Buenos Aires, where every important event happened since the founding of the city till today.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel in Buenos Aires.Ports
- Benito Quinquela Martín Museum, Av. Don Pedro de Mendoza 1835, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.