Premium James Bond Island By Speedboat with Canoeing
Join us on a premium VIP speedboat trip to James Bond island and around Phang Nga bay by speedboat! Why would you choose a premium tour? Simple! This exclusive trip is for just 25 persons a day (compared to up to 70 on other speedboat trips) and includes lots of fruits, a VIP lunch, snacks, and refreshments. The trip includes air-conditioned hotel transfers, canoeing around Hong island, an English-speaking tour guide, and travel insurance. Beat the crowds and book this premium James Bond island tour from Phuket here! We visit Koh Panak, Ice cream cave, Hong island, Koh Panyee (floating village), James Bond island and our last stop is a relaxing beach stop at Naka Island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Life jacket
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Fruits & Snack
- Lunch - Premium Buffet Lunch
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Free pickup from Patong, Kata, Karon, Kalim, Tritrang, Chalong, Yamu
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Pick up at the hotel or at the meeting point.
- Arrive at Ao por pier with complimentary Coffee, tea, and dessert service.
- Depart from the pier and head to Phang Nga Bay
- Experience the most beautiful stalagmite and stalactite in the world at Koh Panak. sightseeing, and take pictures from the boat
- Enjoy the cave & lake canoeing at Hong island with its famous limestone rock for amazing canoeing scenery.
- We head to Koh Panyee a floating village for tasty local VIP buffet lunch, after the tour guide will walk you around the Muslim village to see how the local live.
- Visit ancient drawings around 3000 years at Khao Khian
- Visit Koh Tapu. known as James Bond Island. famous after the filming of "The Man with Golden Gun" movie for some greats photos and shopping.
- Explore Kaew Island, admire the spectacular stalagmite and stalactite that shine like a diamond at Ice cream Cave.
- Last stop at Naka Island for swimming and relaxing on the beach
- Arrive at the pier and transfer back to your hotel safely.
• Naka Island, Naka Island, Thalang District, Phuket
• Hong Islands, Nong Thale, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
• Ice Cream Cave, Ao Phang Nga National Park 82160 Thailand
• James Bond Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park 81180 Thailand
• Koh Panyi (Floating Muslim Village), Ko Panyi Subdistrict, Krabi Town Thailand
• Koh Panak Cave, Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick-up Zone - Chalong, Kata, Karon, Tri Trang, Patong, Kalim, Kamala, AoporExtra charge 100 THB/Person :Phuket Town 06:45 AM to 07:00 AMRawai 06:45-07:00 amNai Harn 06:45 AM to 07:00 AMSurin-Bang Tao 08:30 AM to 08:45 AMLaguna 08:45 AM to 09:00 AMPrivate Car 1200-1400 THB/Car :Siray Bay 08:00 AM to 08:15 AMCape Panwa 07:30 AM to 07:45 AMMai Khao 08:00 AM to 08:15 AMNai Thon/Nai Yang/Layan 08:00 AM to 08:15 AM
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.