Premium Auschwitz Tour from Katowice
Join our 7-hour Auschwitz Tour from Katowice to witness the largest and most recognizable Nazi concentration camp in the world. Let a seasoned driver collect you from your hotel and drive you safely to the museum where one of our savvy guides will share with you the horrifying stories about indifference, death, and courage. We will make sure you see each and every relevant spot and learn plenty of interesting facts. Before being brought back to your accommodation, after the tour, you will have some free time to contemplate on the experience or visit the Auschwitz bookshop.
7-hour Auschwitz Tour with an expert group guide
Transport from Katowice to Auschwitz and back in a modern vehicle for up to 8 people
See all the relevant spots at the death camp
All costs and fees already included in the price
30 minutes of free time after the tour to reflect on the experience or visit the bookshop
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up from your hotel
- 30 minutes of free time after the tour
- Two-way transport in a minivan
- Guided Auschwitz and Birkenau Tour
- Headphones for the time of the tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- We are the only tour provider on Viator that makes visiting Auschwitz from Katowice possible. Our modern fleet of cars and professional drivers ensure safe and quick transportation to Auschwitz and back. After we pick you up from your hotel, you will be transferred to the destination to meet a knowledgeable expert guide who will show you all the unmissable things in Auschwitz and Birkenau. Some of them are: the main gate, objects of everyday use, personal belongings, gas chambers, original documents, and watchtowers. Auschwitz is an incredibly thought-provoking place that makes you appreciate the times we live in now. This place, where over 1 million people died, is a reminder of the ruthless times that should never come back. Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camps are 2 kilometres away from each other, however, all of our clients are provided with transfers between the two. Following the tour, you will have 30 minutes of free time, when you can visit the bookstore, contemplate on the experience or simply rest for a moment before the way straight back to your hotel in Katowice.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A detailed confirmation will be sent to you 3 days before the tour. If booked 3 or fewer days in advance, the confirmation will be sent to you on the day of booking (subject to availability).
- Taking your own refreshments or a packed lunch is advisable. Bottle of water and a hat is recommended during the hot sunny weather.
- Please note that the tour is not running on Christmas (24-25 December) and New Year’s Eve.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.