Preikestolen Sunset Hike & Fjord Cruise
Enjoy the Lysefjord’s magic colors and post-equinox daylight while experiencing Preikestolen from two unique perspectives! View the impressive ‘Pulpit Rock’ from aboard a fjord cruise at sea level. Then, embark on an afternoon hike to the famous cliffside. You’ll be rewarded with panoramic views of some of the most dramatic scenery in all of Fjord-Norway.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Lunch package
Join us on a unique combination of Rødne’s 2-hour fjord cruise and Outdoorlife Norway’s Preikestolen Autumn Hike.
Cruise through the Lysefjord, experience Norway’s crisp, cool mountain air, and feast your eyes on the imposing cliff, which hangs 604 meters above the Lysefjord, from below. Then enjoy an 5-hour guided hike on trails that were recently upgraded by Nepalese Sherpas. While standing atop Preikestolen, witness the magic of the season’s shifting colors and some of the most spectacular views Norway has to offer.
On your way down the trail, you’ll be facing Stavanger and the north sea. You’ll be able to watch as the sun sets over the horizon, sometimes illuminating the sky with vivid colors. Once darkness falls, your guide will provide you with headlamps to ensure that you safely navigate the last stretch of the trail. After a few last breathes of crisp mountain air, you’ll return as a group to Stavanger. During the drive, your guide will navigate through the world’s longest undersea road tunnel.
• Pulpit Rock, 4129 Norway
• Lysefjord, Stavanger Norway
Departure Point :Strandkaien 34, 4005 Stavanger, Norway
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for participants who are generally in good physical condition & have previous hiking experience.
- Please do not book tours that exceed your skill-level or physical abilities.
- Participants must be: 8 years old, 36kg | 79lbs., 135cm | 4ft. 5in.
- Distance: 8 kilometers, Ascent: 500 meters
- Please Bring: Proper hiking boots, Thick socks x 2, Water-resistant pants/jacket, Fleece or woolen sweater, Small backpack, Packed lunch / water / snacks
- Equipment rental: Hiking boot rental (200 NOK), Hiking pants rental (150 NOK), Hiking jacket rental (150 NOK), Day-pack rental (50 NOK)
- Optional: Photography package (299 NOK)
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required during transportation (pick-up/drop-off service) for both guides and travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.