Preah Vihear & Beng Mealea Private Tour
A full day off-the-beaten-path experience seeing the remote temples of Beng Mealea, Koh Kei and UNESCO heritage temple Preah Vihear, far off the tourist trail.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned private car
- 02 Bottles of water per guest
- English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Preah Vihear Temple
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- Entry/Admission - Koh Ker Temple
What's excluded :
- Angkor Tourist Pass
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Preah Vihear Temple, Cambodia
The day starts with an early morning pick-up from your hotel at 6:00am (or later if preferred).
We travel to Preah Vihear, a UNESCO heritage temple located three hours to the north of Siem Reap. At the top of a long staircase, this is an outstanding masterpiece of Khmer architecture and a completely unique temple to visit. Its remote location has kept it extremely well-preserved and means you’re likely to have the temple to yourself to walk through the complex and admire the views of the sprawling valley below.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Beng Mealea, 40 km east of Angkor Wat Cambodia
After lunch at a local restaurant we step back in time at Beng Mealea. A sprawling jungle temple covering just over one kilometer, Beng Mealea is largely overrun by vegetation and not overly visited due to its remote location, the temple gives off an adventurous ‘lost temple’ vibe as you explore the piles of stones from its towers and courtyards, hidden amidst the thriving bush.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Koh Ker Temple, 100 Km North of Siem Reap Cambodia
We then head off for Koh Kei, a hidden temple with a unique pyramidal shape whose climb rewards visitors with panoramic views. After ample time to explore we head back to Siem Reap where you are delivered to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide and driver will meet you at the hotel lobby of your accommodation at 06:00am and pick you up for the tour.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent prior to your departure date.
- Print your voucher: find the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail and show this voucher to your guide at tour commencement.
- Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel.
- Please wear appropriate respectful clothing. Revealing clothes such as short and skirts above the knees and showing bare shoulder are prohibited in sacred place.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.