Preah Khan and Angkor Jungle Adventure by Green Honda Motorbike (Grand Circle)
Jungle Green Honda Motorbike ride at the back of local drivers through Angkor archaeological park. Using predominately local paths and small almost hidden tracks, we can admire the deep jungle that tourists and even Cambodians rarely see. During the ride you will come across some temples that otherwise you would not see. It’s really good that we can have such excellent riding so close to Siem Reap.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Green Honda Motorbike & Drivers
- Local Guide (English)
- Drinks (mineral water during the tour)
- Snacks and local fruits
- Homemade lunch
- Helmet and raincoat
- First aid kid
- Tax (VAT)
What's excluded :
- Angkor temple Passes (1-day = $37, 3-day = $62, 7-day = $72).
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Preah Khan, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap Cambodia
08:00pm – 08:30pm pick up from your Siem Reap Hotel by Green Honda Motorbike, Guesthouse or town if continuing from the earlier tour.
08:30am, our drivers and tour guide will ride you to the South Gate of Angkor Thom City which is the adventure’s starting point. After our brief briefing (itinerary, safety, riding trails, etc) we ride along the wall of Angkor Thom City to start the jungle of Angkor Archaeological Park ride. After about 10kms we will stop to visit Ta Nei, and Preah Khan Temples. Then continue to ride to have homemade lunch in the village of Angkor Krav. After lunch, we take a little (hammock) rest then continue to ride all the way to East Mebon temple, Pradak Village and Banteay Samrei temple. We ride back to Siem Reap town through Anchanh Village, drop off at your hotel around 4:30pm
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When you book our tour please advise the hotel name, address, and room number for pick up. Our driver and guide will pick up you between 30 minutes before departure time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.