Pranburi Mangrove Swamp and River Cruise
Just a short drive north from Hua Hin is the district of Pranburi. Witness the countryside from a small motorboat, the fishing boats that have returned to dock after being out in the Gulf of Thailand all night and enjoy a fascinating walk on an elevating platform over a mangrove swamp.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return transfers to centrally located Hua Hin town area
- Motor-boat ride along Pranburi River
- Tasting locally grown fruits
- National Park Fees
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Pranburi River
- Entry/Admission - Pranburi Forest Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hua Hin, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province
We will start the journey by picking you up at the hotel to head in direction of Pranburi Village which is famous for growing typical fruit such as banana, mango, coconut, papaya or pineapple.
On the way, we will make a stop to one of those plantation. The guide will explain you the cultivation procedures and accompanied & prepared by a local farmer will serve you fresh pineapple fruits for you to taste.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pranburi, Pranburi, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province
We will then visit the Chinese Shrine which has been built on the hill by the local people and which believe that it will protect them and keep them safe from the sea.
We will then take a fisherman long tail boat from the pier and head towards the natural mangrove river.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pranburi River, Pranburi Thailand
Enjoy the relaxing ride on the river while watching constant scenery changes until we approach the entrance to the Gulf. We will pass by the myriad of fishing boats that have returned to Dock after a night of work.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pranburi Forest Park, Pranburi 77120 Thailand
The boat ride ends at the small fishing village or directly on the mangrove swamp forest park depending of the sea level. You will then have a wonderful nature walk on an elevated platform over the mangrove swamp.
Relax and enjoy the peace, while learning more about the flora and the fauna. The walk is suitable for all types of physical conditions.
After walking under the refreshing shadows of the mangrove trees, we will arrive at a tower from where we will be able to
enjoy the great panoramic view of the mangrove forest and of its surrounding area.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Hua Hin, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province
The journey is already finished and we shall start driving you back to your hotel. You will arrive at your hotel approximately 30 min after departure.
Departure Point :Hua Hin, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province
Traveler pickup is offered
An additional charge may be requested for hotels located outside of Hia Hin city.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- At least 4 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.