Prambanan and Surrounding Temples
This private full day begins when you are picked up from your hotel. meet your professional guide and visit Prambanan & Surrounding Temples.
Jogjakarta no doubt is the central of Javanese civilization in the past, this region offers so many angle of their glorious golden age, acculturation of Hindu and Buddhist so deep engraved. Prambanan as a Hindu temple standing near to 2 beautiful Buddhist temple, Plaosan and Ratu Boko palace.
Dinner is not included, after tour drive back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- In the afternoon, transfer from the city center of Jogjakarta heading to the east, to discover the lesser known temple in the area but definitely worth to visit. Plaosan is a twin Buddhist temple separated by road in the middle of the rice field and plantation. The temple featuring many unique reliefs that has 116 ancillary domes and 50 ancillary temples.
Back the entry point, a traditional horse cart, locally known as Dokar has waiting for you short transfer through traditional Javanese village to Prambanan. Explore the ancient Hindu temples at Prambanan, located 17 kilometers from Jogjakarta. Built in the 9th century, this collection of sharp, jagged temple features three main inner shrines dedicated to the Hindu trinity: Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. UNESCO named Prambanan a Heritage Site in 1991. Your guide will explain the history and symbolism of the temples as you walk around.
Afterward, drive through a winding and hilly road to reach Ratu Boko, standing proudly on 200m above sea level overlooking the magnificent Prambanan temples, and mystical Mount Merapi as its far background. Ratu Boko Palace is the remnants of the glorious golden age of the ancient Javanese kingdoms. From this mystic temple you will witness a beautiful scenery when the sun is setting in the west.
Back to hotel.
Departure Point :Your Jogjakarta Accommodation
Return Detail :Your Jogjakarta Accommodation
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.