Praia de Pipa Private Transfer from Natal Airport
Enjoy a worry-free arrival or departure transportation service from or to Pipa hotels. This one-way transfer service has maximum security and maybe driven by professional drivers. Your driver will meet you at the hotel upon arrival or at your hotel lobby on the day of departure.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a hassle-free stay in Pipa and skip the stress of finding a taxi with this Private transfer service. You can choose between arrival or departure services from or to hotels in Pipa. Transfers are provided with brand new vehicles and professional drivers. It's a top-quality service in Pipa. Your driver will be waiting for you with a sign that says your name. If you would like a departure transfer, you just have to provide your hotel information. You will be safely taken to your destination.
Departure Point :
* Please provide us the details of your arrival/departure flights. * From Airports : According to your flight itinerary, a driver will be waiting for you at the airport, holding a sign with your name, to safely take you to your hotel. * From Hoteles: The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
AirportsGreater Natal International Airport, Natal, State of Rio Grande do Norte Brazil
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Arrival Transfer 7/29/2020 - 12/31/2021
Departure Transfer 7/29/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Pipa Beach, Tibau do Sul - State of Rio Grande do Norte, 59178-000, BrazilNatal International Airport, Av. Ruy Pereira dos Santos, 3100 - Aeroporto, São Gonçalo do Amarante - RN, 59290-000, Brazil
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.