Prahova Valley Wine Tour from Bucharest Small Group
Enjoy a day away from the city following Romania's wine route on this 10-hour tour from Bucharest. In a small group of no more than 15, taste the best wines in the country from the cellars where they are made, see the vast vineyards, and learn about the traditional wine growing process. Highlights include Bellu Manor, Lacerta manor and vineyard, and Vinalia Manor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport in an air-conditioned car or minivan
- English-speaking guide
- Wine tasting of 6 different types of wine
- Lunch at a traditional manor
- Guided tours for all sites and cellars
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - LacertA Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Urlati, Urlati, Prahova County, Southern Romania
Your tour starts with your top destination: Urlati town. Here you can find a remarkable old manor. Bellu Manor was built at the half of the XIX century in a typical Romanian architectural style.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: LacertA Winery, Fintesti 434, Buzau Romania
Next stop will be in Ființești Village, for a guided tour through the Lacerta Winery. You will visit the cellar and taste some of the best wines made here. Lacerta is one of the most modern wine cellars in Dealu Mare. They produce some of the best quality wines in the country. This is definitely a highlight on our Wine tasting tour from Bucharest.
Lacerta Winery spreads over 82 hectares of vineyard. The wine cellar was inaugurated in May 2011 as the crowning of a business initiated by a group of Austrian investors who sensed and appreciated the area’s wine resources. Lacerta in Latin means lizard, and small animals are common in the area, thus becoming a source of inspiration for the brand name.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ceptura, Ceptura, Prahova County, Southern Romania
Next we will drive to another traditional manor and wine cellar. This is a beautifully preserved construction and placed in a wonderful location. Here you will taste even more delicious wine and learn about the wine growing process. Here you will enjoy a traditional meal made locally. All is included in the price for our Wine tasting tour from Bucharest.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all travelers from their hotels / rentals in Bucharest
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people who don't drink alchool
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.