Prague’s Jewish Quarter: a self-guided discovery walk through the vanished city
Did you know the importance of Prague’s Jewish tradition is often compared to that of Jerusalem? Our local creator Katechka helps you to notice and appreciate a city that no longer exists. On this self-guided walk you’ll learn about the history of the Jewish Quarter, admire impressive (and some hidden) landmarks, discover tales of mystic creatures, and find out the origin of all things ‘kafkaesque’… All while solving fun and engaging location-based riddles.
This playful walk across Prague sharpens your senses and encourages you to appreciate the most wonderful – and often hidden – details around you. Whether you know the Jewish Quarter or just start exploring here, this experience gives you a perspective on discovery that will inspire your curiosity wherever you go next.
You can fully enjoy this experience of connecting with the city while staying in your own group.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- A link to the web app game (received via email). The game is played in the browser of your phone.
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Mobile data
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Spanish Synagogue, Jewish Museum in Prague, Vezenska 141/1, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
former Jewish Ghetto
Departure Point :Náměstí Franze Kafky, Nám. Franze Kafky, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Return Detail :Old Town, 110 00 Prague 1, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- The experience is self-guided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.