Prague to Karlovy Vary Private Transfer
Private Transfer from Prague to Karlovy Vary in an executive vehicle with English speaking driver. No hidden charges, no waiting fee, we will help you with your luggage, free mineral water on board, free WiFi on board.
per adult from
1 hour 40 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Exclusive transfer from Prague to Karlovy Vary for up to 4 passengers in an executive Skoda Superb. You will be taken care of by our experienced English speaking driver who will follow all your requests. Journey takes usually about 1 hour and 40 minutes in an ideal traffic situation. Doesn't normally exceed 2 hours drive. Distance between Prague and Karlovy Vary is just over 120km. Our driver will stop for a coffee break whenever you decided, help you with your luggage and drop you off to your hotel door step. Our Skoda Superb is air-conditioned, equipped with leather seats, GPS, CD & MP3 player and there is complimentary mineral water available.
Departure Point :
For Airport - The driver will be waiting inside the arrival hall, just after the luggage collection For Hotel - The driver will pick you up at the hotel reception
AirportsPrague-Ruzyne Airport, Aviaticka, Prague Czech Republic
OtherKarlovy Vary, Czechia
Departure Time :10/31/2019 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Karlovy Vary, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We have introduced intensified hygiene & prevention measures to ensure your safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.