Prague Jewish Town Admission Ticket with introduction
Thanks to this ticket you will look inside of 4 Synagogues (Maisel Synagogue, Pinkas Synagogue, Klausen Synagogue, Spanish Synagogue) in the area, go to the Old Jewish Cemetery, one of the oldest in Central Europe, and many other sites.
Once the introduction is over you will go and visit the Jewish ghetto at your own pace. Even if 20 min can seem short, it will make your visit rich and a very pleasant experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission ticket
- Introduction in English for 20min
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Prague Jewish Quarter, U Staré školy, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Sometimes buying admission tickets to the Jewish quarter may cost you hours of queuing. Avoid the stress of lining up by collecting your admission tickets for Jewish museum. Prague's Jewish Quarter is one of the most important and richest Jewish museums in the world. Thanks for this service, you don't have to purchase admission ticket at cash desc and you will enjoy the visit straight away. With the ticket, you get an introduction of 20min. in English which will help you to orient yourself in all ghetto and to make you enter into this impressive Jewish history. Explore the Jewish Quarter of Prague for an overview of the area's history and modern life, starting outside the Rudolfinum on Jan Palach Square.
You will join our representative with a blue and white umbrella for a little walk to understand what sites you can visit in Prague Jewish ghetto. The ticket allows you to visit the Pinkas, Klausen, and Maisel synagogues, Jewish cemetery, and the Ceremonial Hall, the Spanish Synagogue.
Departure Point :Prague Jewish Quarter, U Staré školy, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- No restrictions in the exteriors of the city. In the interiors everybody should wear a face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.