Prague Advent Evening Food Tasting Tour - Taste The Best Of The Czech Christmas!
IMPORTANT: WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE SOLO TRAVELERS FOR THIS TOUR! MINIMUM BOOKING ARE TWO PERSONS.
Prague is lovely in every season, one of the best times to visit the city is during Advent, when everything in any single street is beautifully decorated. The scents of mulled wine and Christmas punch waft from the seasonal stalls and sausages roast on grills.
Come with our guides for four hours to experience the unique and unforgettable atmosphere of Christmastime Prague and let us show you the best that our capital can offer in this magical season.
Our Christmas evening tour will take you to five different places where you can taste fantastic starters, traditional Czech Christmas soup, an amazing main course, fantastic dessert and one more final surprise. There will also be mulled wine and beer. For the journey back you will get a package with delicious typical Czech Christmas pastries.
So come with us and experience an unforgettable once-in-a lifetime Christmas evening in Prague!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Cup of mulled wine for the beginning
- Dinner - Famous Czech Christmas Soup and then very traditional Czech Christmas main course
- Snacks - Amazing trendy Czech dessert, and box of traditional Czech Christmas pastries for the journey back
What's excluded :
- Extra drinks ordered during the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Narodni Muzeum, Vaclavske Namesti 68 Nove Mesto, Prague 115 79 Czech Republic
Most famous Czech museum
Stop At: Old Town Square, Staromestske Namesti, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Old Town Square with the Astronomical Clock
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bistro Hezky Česky, Anglická 21, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Old Town Square, Staroměstské nám., 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum amount of travelers for this tour are two persons
- Solo travelers should contact customer service before booking this tour
- We are ready to accommodate just one person for this tour but with 100% surcharge
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In the Czech Republic is now mandatory to use the face mask only in public transport and in the interiors of buildings - except the restaurants, cafés bars etc. According to the Czech government will be the mask use completely released latest on July 1st 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.