Prado and Reina Sofia: tickets and private visit
An exclusive private 4h visit to discover Madrid and the famous Prado Museum. Enjoy a morning to immerse yourself in Spanish culture with this exclusive private tour.
It is along the famous Paseo Del Prado that you will meet one of the largest art galleries in the world: the Prado Museum. The Prado houses the best collection of Spanish painting, the most important works of Flemish and Italian painting and notable works from German, French and English schools. Let yourself be guided in this former headquarters of the Napoleonic cavalry become museum, you can admire Las Meninas de Velázquez, May 3 shootings of Goya or the Mona Lisa Prado, made at the same time as the Jocondedu Louvre by a disciple of Leonardo DeVinci. The museum also offers temporary exhibitions. A private and exclusive tour, enlightened by the expertise of our guides.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the line tickets
- Private guide
- Tickets valid one day
- 2h private visit Prado
- 2h private visit of the Reina Sofia
- Entry/Admission - Prado National Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Private transportation to the meeting point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prado National Museum, Calle Ruiz de Alarcon 23, 28014 Madrid Spain
Your guided tour will begin at the rendez-vous point, once the tickets are in hand and the controls are over, your guide will take you to visit one of the most beautiful collections of works of art in Europe. Although the museum was initially created to house paintings and sculptures, it also displays important collections of drawings, engravings, coins and medals, as well as pieces of sumptuary and decorative art. During your discovery, do not hesitate to stop your guide to ask him to linger longer on a work.
You will also be able to discover the temporary exhibitions of the museum, your guide will help you to find them. Do not forget to take a tour through the museum shop where you will find many souvenirs to not forget your experience.
Before leaving, take a moment to take a look at the gigantic bronze doors of Cristina Iglesias and the Tuscan box garden.
What is waiting for you:
- An exclusive private tour of two hours in one of the world's most famous museums.
- Interpretations of works rich in history.
- Works by great artists (Rembrandt, Dürer, Titian, Nicolas Poussin, Velázquez and Goya, Bosch, Greco ...)
- A passionate history guide who will answer all your questions.
Once the visit of the Prado finished your guide will take you to visit Madrid. Discover Madrid with a passionate guide! Personalize your experience by choosing the neighborhood that you prefer the most or just the one you want to discover. We work with experts from Madrid who will make you travel through the beautiful streets of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Paseo del Prado Paseo Del Prado, 1, Madrid Spain
Discover the most beautiful areas of the city, your visit will begin with the famous Paseo del Prado.
Pass By: Puerta del Sol, 28013 Madrid Spain
Discover the puerta del sol in the most exclusive way! Your private guide will give you the best explanations and anecdotes!
Pass By: Plaza Mayor, Calle Gerona 4, 28012 Madrid Spain
A place rich in culture and animation! Discover a local Madrid and rich in culture!
Departure Point :Museo Nacional del Prado, Calle de Ruiz de Alarcón, 23, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :6/3/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Young people under 18 must come with an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.