[Prachuap Khiri Khan] Kuiburi Wildlife Explore
Adventure, Activities, with local people and trekking in the evergreen forest around 5 km. Enjoy the scenery along the Lower dry evergreen forest especially the Sandalwood. The sacred wood of Prachuap Khiri Khan which used to prepare the royal cremation ceremony from the past till present. The stump of tree which used to made the royal urn of the late king still remain. and then Take a truck for wildlife watching in Kuiburi National Park to see wild elephants, Bulls, Red bulls, Hornbills and variety species of butterfly.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Local food
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Pick up by private vehicle from the meeting point take 3 hours to Kuiburi National Park. Then transfer by a truck for wildlife watching around 2 hour. Back to bangkok and drop off at the meeting point.
Departure Point :Thanon Bowon Niwet, Khwaeng Wat Bowon Niwet, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.