Pozar Thermal Baths and Edessa Day Trip from Thessaloniki
Refresh your mind and body at the Pozar Thermal Baths and relax in the naturally heated water from the hot springs. Continue to the ancient city of Edessa on a day trip from Thessaloniki.
Depart Thessaloniki and journey to the natural hot springs of Pozar Thermal Baths to relax in the healing waters while nature and Mount Voras provide a stunning backdrop.
Benefit from the healing properties of water naturally heated to a temperature of 37° Celsius. Known for its amazing taste, the water is said also said to help with conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, skin conditions, poor circulation, respiratory problems and kidney disease, including kidney stones.
Enjoy lunch at a pretty village next to Pozar and taste the traditional flavors of Greece. Visit the local market and marvel at the goods on display. Continue to the city of Edessa, famed as the first capital of the ancient kingdom of Macedon. Get some free time to visit the spectacular waterfalls before returning to Thessaloniki.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour escort
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Entry fee for the thermal baths (€2-3 per person)
- Towel rental (€1.5 per towel)
- Lunch at the restaurant
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Loutra Pozar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Loutra Pozar, Loutraki 58400 Greece
Relax in the hot waters of Pozar Thermal Baths
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Edessa Waterfalls, Edessa Greece
Visit the city of Edessa and see the biggest waterfalls in the Balkans
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: White Tower of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki 546 21, Greece
2: Makedonia Palace Hotel, Leof. Meg. Alexandrou 2, Thessaloniki 546 40, Greece
3: Statue of Eleftherios Venizelos, Egnatia 78, Thessaloniki 546 24, Greece
4: Capsis Hotel Thessaloniki, Monastiriou 16, Thessaloniki 546 29, Greece
5: The Met Hotel, 26is Oktovriou 48, Thessaloniki 546 27, Greece
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.