Pottery Class Wheel Throwing Introduction
Discover the magic of throwing clay on a potters wheel in this hands on introductory class for a one of kind creative experience.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Includes all instruction, tools and materials as well as glazing and firing of pieces made.
What's excluded :
Join us in a fun pottery workshop, in the tranquil surrounds of the Royal National Park in southern Sydney.
Discover the magic of throwing clay on a potters wheel in this hands on introductory class.
The class will cover the following:
• Overview of the components and operation of a pottery wheel
• Why and how clay is prepared before throwing
• Throwing techniques including centering, opening and raising.
• Throwing different types of shapes. You will make three pieces including a cup, bowl and plate.
You'll also get to choose the glaze colour for each of the pieces you make which will then be fired.
Make a day of it while you're here - visit one of the nearby pristine beaches or do a coastal nature walk.
Departure Point :Sydney NSW, Australia
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Class sizes limited to 3 people.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.