Potatoes, Făgăraș onions and Burzenländer Baumstritzel-Brasov Walking Food Tour
Potatoes, Făgăraș onions and Burzenländer Baumstritzel
Our walking food tour takes you during the 4.5 hours through the historical centre of Brașov and on the Tâmpa Hill, offering the perfect opportunity to try the local specialities and meet some great people.
Local Grown - Tradition and Innovation: Find out the stories of the locals, discover the cultural heritage within gastronomy
Ecologic - Celebrate terroir & biodiversity: Experience our unique environment contexts and farming practice
Trust Sources - Easy to find and to get: We help you find good, local information about the small food producers as well as local events
Nature First - Savoir the seasons: Enjoy fresh, local, seasonal products
Let's eat together locally and enjoy unforgettable tastes in a charming environment!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brasov, Brasov, Brasov County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Discover how nature and the territory influences the local cuisine, we will talk about the characteristics of the local products and cuisine during a walk through the woods of Brașov.
Taste some typical cheese from the neighbouring Szekler area towards the Eastern Carpathians and their delicious sausages.
Get an introduction in our various recipes with potatoes and onion, the most representative local products in the Fagaras & Tara Bărsei area.
Sample the local fruit alcoholic drinks, with the nice aftertaste.
Experience some traditional recipes, reinterpreted by a small family owned restaurant.
Visit some of the secret corners of historical Brașov.
Try some of the local, sweet speciality, the Saxon „Burzenländer Baumstritzel“ from the village of Wolkendorf.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Brașov, Romania
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.