Post-Cruise Excursion Sea to Sky Highway from Vancouver: Sea to Sky Gondola
When your cruise arrives in Vancouver, hit the road for scenic sights along the Sea to Sky Highway. You’ll visit the thundering Shannon Falls, go underground at the Britannia Mine Museum and finish with a visit at the popular Grouse Mountain Resort. Round-trip transport is included.
Please Note: As the Sea to Sky Gondola is closed for the foreseeable future, Grouse Mountain will be visited instead. Grouse Mountain admission is refundable if guests choose to opt-out of this stop, however, passengers will then be required to arrange their own transportation back to their accommodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Port pickup and hotel drop-off (select hotels only)
- Luggage storage
- Entry/Admission - Britannia Mine Museum
- Entry/Admission - Grouse Mountain
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Horseshoe Bay Park, 6409 Bay St, West Vancouver, British Columbia V7W 3H5 Canada
Stretch your legs at the quaint seaside community of Horseshoe Bay and grab a snack to go.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Sea to Sky Highway, Highway 99, British Columbia Canada
The world-famous Sea to Sky Highway travels along Howe Sound for stunning coastal views.
Stop At: Britannia Mine Museum, 1 Forbes Way, Britannia Beach, British Columbia V0N 1J0 Canada
Learn about BC's mining history at the Britannia Mine Museum, by travelling into a former mine tunnel and experiencing their interactive show, BOOM!
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Stawamus Chief Park, Squamish, British Columbia Canada
Pass by one of North American's largest granite monoliths.
Stop At: Shannon Falls Provincial Park, Squamish, British Columbia V0N 1H0 Canada
Experience the powerful spray of BC's third-highest waterfall up close.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Grouse Mountain, 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4K9 Canada
Finish the tour with a stop at Grouse Mountain. Take the gondola up to the Peak and enjoy the various nature-based activities and stunning views.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note pick up time will vary from 30-60 minutes prior to your tour time depending on location of hotel.If your hotel is not included on this list, please call and we will direct to nearest hotel.Ports
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.