Positano with ceramic and Lemon Tour
Star Cars' private tour of Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast is one of the most requested tours because it combines the two most important stages of Campania, the incredible show of the "Divine coast", the Amalfi Coast, and the archaeological park of Pompeii.
The tour is available with departure from the hotels and from the port of Sorrento, Salerno, Amalfi and from that of Naples.
A Star Cars driver will pick you up at the indicated place with a comfortable Mercedes car, fully equipped and fully insured, for your maximum safety
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ceramiche Casola
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
In Positano time for a walk through the narrow streets and stairways perfumed by bougainvillea, jasmine and lemon trees and time for shopping for linen and fresh cotton clothing of the "Positano Fashion", handmade leather sandals and colored pottery.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
in Amalfi you can also visit the Cathedral of Sant'Andrea, the Cathedral of Amalfi, with its famous staircase and neo-Moorish facade. The next stop on the tour of Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast will be in Positano, the coastal town, famous for its original shape, where the colorful houses were built stealing space from the rocky ridge and seem almost glued to each other.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ceramiche Casola, Via Laurito, 49, 84017, Positano Italy
Positano and its beautiful and colorful ceramics
The Amalfi Coast has a thousand other products, unique to this territory, which the artisans have tried to reproduce for centuries and stop the colors, scents and atmosphere which are made magical by the sun that caresses it and by the sea that skims the coastline on which the typical Mediterranean plants grow: olive trees, broom trees, capers, oleanders, strawberry trees and agaves.
Some of the most popular pieces of craftsmanship in the world are the artistic ceramics of the Amalfi Coast, produced right here, handpainted everyday objects that decorate houses and gardens. Unique pieces are decorated, as was done in ancient times, by master potters, artists and creative people who give life and soul to red clay and, with water, fire and their manual skills, make it immortal
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Piazza Tasso, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
2: Central Station Naples, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Salerno Costa d'Amalfi Airport, Via Olmo, snc, 84092 Bellizzi SA, Italy
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.