Positano from the above, accrossing the holey mountain
A walk on foot between nature and the woods that "embrace" Positano from above, discovering the real wild natural part and landscape of this village - with the exclusive opportunity to see and accross the huge hole into the mountain.
A round trip, with departure and arrival in Positano center, where you can do both things:
- an half day experience if you are based in Positano to discover your stay seen from the steep rocks above your head!
- or a perfect occasion to visit the town, of before, or after this exdperience, exploiting the suggestion of your local guide!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Food and drinks are excluded
Panoramic walking that allows us to discover the true beauty of the pearl of the Amalfi Coast, Positano from above.
A round trip with departure and arrival in the small village of Montepertuso suburb of Positano.
After leaving uphill, we reach one of the most suggestive places for the people of Positano, the perforated mountain, a unique site where mythology and religion collide with geology and nature, a hole of about 15 meters that will allow us to cross the mountain from side to side.
We will then go downhill on some stretches that offer literally unique views of the entire town of Positano from above. The path ends with a long staircase that enjoys views that do not envy the Path of the Gods.
At the end, if we want, we could enjoy a lunch of fresh fish and seafood in one of the most sought after inns in the area.
• Montepertuso, Montepertuso, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
• Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
• Amalfi Coast, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Departure Point :Piazza Cappella, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Positano from the above, accrossing the holey mountain 3/20/2020 - 12/31/2020
Walk above Positano with lunch 3/20/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.