Portuguese Tile Painting
I am passionate by the different tile art techniques (traditional or contemporary), and how i can combine them all. Most of all, i enjoy sharing all these discoveries, and teach the magic of coloring tiles, letting your imagination fly. And all of this, on a very small canvas, that can tells us so much about our Portuguese culture and history: the tile.
You'll have a unique memory which you'll keep forever : the light and colours of Lisbon painted in a tile.
per adult from
What's included :
- A 15x15 cm Tile
- Painting materials
- Kiln time
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - Cookies
What's excluded :
- Shipping of tiles if attendees cannot pick them up at the Atelier
Tile is an extraordinary heritage from Portuguese art and culture. You can find it on the front of buildings, inside houses and in the heart of what it means to be Portuguese.
In this workshop that will take maximum 2 hours you will learn how to paint a traditional portuguese tile.
You will learn how to transfer a drawing to a 15 cm x 15 cm tile, to learn how the colors work and how to apply them.
The tiles will be ready (after firing in the Kiln) in 48 hours. You can pick it up, or we can send it to your address by transport (fees apply).
You'll have a unique memory which you'll keep forever : the light and colors of Lisbon painted in a tile.
Departure Point :R. Ernesto da Silva 52B, 1500-269 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.