Portofino Boat and Walking Tour with Pesto Cooking & Lunch
Get the best of Portofino on this 3-hour morning tour from Santa Margherita Ligure: learn the secrets of Pesto sauce making according to the ancient way, enjoy a boat cruise along the Italian Riviera, stroll around in Portofino with our professional tour leader and savor a light lunch by the sea. The tour ends in Portofino with ferry boat pass for the way back. Take your time: relax in the outdoor tables of the Piazzetta bars or explore the path to the Lighthouse if you wish.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pesto cooking class
- Light lunch in Portofino on the harbour
- Tasting of the unforgettable Focaccia
- Professional tour leader
- Round-trip ferry boat tickets from Santa Margherita Ligure to Portofino
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from meeting point
- Everything not listed in "Inclusions"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riviera di Levante, Santa Margherita Ligure Italy
Meeting in the morning with our professional tour leader in Santa Margherita Ligure near the ferry boat pier and enjoy the unforgettable Italian Riviera coast on the way to Portofino.
The colors of the painted facades, the blue of the sea and the green of the mountain, will accompany you along this pleasant tour until the famous “Piazzetta”.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Martiri Dell'Olivetta, 16034 Portofino Italy
Then explore Portofino by foot: passing through the small roadways of this magical village, it is possible to see the tall and narrow houses with pastel coloured façades. Continue right up to the Church of S. Giorgio to admire the scenery, take photos from the harbour brimming with boats and yachts.
The focaccia tasting in the local bakery will make you feel better.
Finish your Portofino experience with a pesto cooking lesson and then have lunch sitting comfortably on the waterfront at an outdoor table overlooking the liveliness of the shops and boutiques.
The tour will end here. You have the opportunity to enjoy some free time tasting an ice-cream, exploring the worldwide famous Piazzetta or hiking along the walking trails of the Portofino Natural Park. Then come back to Santa Margherita Ligure by boat with the included tickets.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :16038 Santa Margherita Ligure, Metropolitan City of Genoa, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :16034 Portofino, Metropolitan City of Genoa, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather and sea conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Ferry boat tickets are included and will be collected at the meeting point on the day of the tour
- Family friendly
- Comfortable shoes, hat sunglasses are recommended witha bottle of water
- Light lunch includes the traditional Trofie al Pesto, a glass of wine, water and coffee
- Lunch is suitable for vegeterians
- The tour ends in Portofino. You will receive a round-trip ferry boat ticket to come back to Santa Margherita in the same day at your own preference
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.