Portobello and Isla Grande - The Great Adventure on the Caribbean side
Off the usual tourist trails, this part of Panama on the Caribbean side, offers another flavor of the country.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Soda/Pop - All drinks inside the vehicle are at will and included in the tour.
- Portobello tour
- Round-trip boat transport to Isla Grande
What's excluded :
- Beach towel.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Portobelo, Portobelo, Colon Province
Discover the colonial ruins and the magnificent (Church of the Black Christ) Church of San Juan de Dios de Portobelo.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Isla Grande, Isla Grande, Colon Province
A small island off the Caribbean coast of Panama, where the inhabitants of Panama City like to go to flee urban turmoil.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Pucci Food Park, Calle 50 y, Calle 46 Este, Panamá, Panama
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your pick-up location (either at your hotel or nearby) when confirming your reservation.(WhatsApp or cell): +507 6637-3595Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgThank you for choosing Visit Panama Tour.Airports
- Panama-Tocumen International Airport, Avenida Domingo Díaz, Panamá, Panama
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.