Porto Shared Arrival Transfer
Save money on expensive private taxis with a shared shuttle transfer from Oporto Airport, Port or Campanhã Train Station to your city center hotel. Skip the long lines on landing or the hassle of using the public transportation system with a reliable 24/7 service.
Enjoy a hassle free transfer service from Oporto Airport, Port or Train Station. Arrive at your destination relaxed and refreshed with a experience door-to-door with a professional driver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1-Way Transportation by shared air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Luggage allowance of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag per passenger
- Vehicle sanitized and disinfected
- Clean & Safe Stamp
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage fees (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Collect your luggage on landing at Oporto Airport, Port or Campanhã Train Station and make your way to the arrivals hall, where a driver will be waiting holding a sign with the lead passenger's name for ease of contact.
Then, sit back and relax in an air-conditioned vehicle as you are taken to your accommodation in the city center. Listen to music or ask your experienced driver any questions you may have about local restaurants, what to see or other activities available in the city.
Bedriven is concerned with your health, safety and well-being.
For that reason, several preventive measures are being taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19 virus infection: the vehicles are equipped with a disinfection kit, sanitized and disinfected after each service and we are monitoring the health status of our drivers.
Departure Point :
PortsCruise Terminal of the Port of Leixões, Rua do Godinho, Portaria junto do monumento Senhor do Padrão, 4450-208 Matosinhos, Portugal
AirportsPorto Airport, Porto Portugal
Return Detail :Porto, Porto, Porto District, Northern PortugalFrancisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 4470-558 Maia, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The “Clean & Safe” stamp, created by Turismo de Portugal, is a stamp of approval to distinguish tourist activities that are compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.