Porto Seguro Walking City Tour by Aton Guia - Mukusuy Aventura
How about getting to know the city in a different way?
Contact with city residents promotes an intense cultural exchange during the tour
Discover the Most Important Historical Site in Brazil
Porto Seguro, 520 years of history.
⚠️ Route: 12K
Only company that offers complete city tour. On the tour we know:
✔ Alcohol Walkway
✔ Clock Square and Municipal Pier
✔ Historic Center
✔ Rua Marechal Deodoro
✔ Sunset Rate
It is possible to enjoy perfect days for contemplative walking and enjoying the sunset.
✅ Accredited Guide and Snack Trail
Ec Ecotrip insurance.
The meetings take place at a time and place to be agreed.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Exploring historic destinations on foot is the new trend of Experience Tourism. A way of making tourism that brings the traveler closer to cultural and natural attractions, allowing an immersion in the local culture. The realization of the walking tour, allows the tourist a complete experience that reveal the historical heritage and the beauty of the natural scenery, where it is possible to know some of the main attractions of the historic city, colonial houses, churches and museums.
• Passarela do Descobrimento, Avenida do Descobrimento, Porto Seguro, State of Bahia 45810-000 Brazil
• Centro Cultural de Porto Seguro Theater, Rua Quinze de Novembro s/n, Porto Seguro, State of Bahia 45810-000 Brazil
• Porto Seguro Museum, Rua Doutor Antonio Ricaldi s/n, Porto Seguro, State of Bahia 45810-000 Brazil
• Porto Seguro Religious Arts Museum, Rua da Matriz S/N, Igreja da Misericordia, Porto Seguro, State of Bahia 45810-000 Brazil
• Farol de Porto Seguro, Rua Doutor Antonio Ricaldi Centro Histórico - BR-367, Porto Seguro, State of Bahia 45810-000 Brazil
• Igreja Matriz Nossa Senhora da Pena, Avenida Portugal Centro Histórico, Porto Seguro, State of Bahia 45810-000 Brazil
• Pier Municipal de Porto Seguro, Avenida do Descobrimento 859 Centro, Porto Seguro, State of Bahia 45810-000 Brazil
• Centro Historico, Porto Seguro, State of Bahia Brazil
• Taperapua Beach, Porto Seguro, State of Bahia 45810-000 Brazil
Departure Point :Avenida Passarela do Álcool, Av. Psa. do Álcool, Porto Seguro - BA, 45810-000, Brazil
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.