Porto city small group full-day tour with wine tasting and cruise in Douro River
Discover the magic and charm of Porto during this full-day tour, which includes a river cruise, wine tasting and lunch . Visit some of the city’s most famous landmarks, including the Porto Se Cathedral, Avenida dos Aliados, and the Torre & Igreja dos Clerigos. Head to a Port wine cellar for a tasting of Portugal’s most famous wine, then hop on a boat and float down the Douro river, admiring the six local bridges over the water. The pickup and drop-off from your hotel is included on the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- River cruise
- Alcoholic Beverages - Porto wine tasting
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Douro River
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Porto Cathedral (Se Catedral)
- Entry/Admission - Torre dos Clerigos
- Entry/Admission - Cafe Majestic
- Entry/Admission - Livraria Lello
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Porto Cathedral (Se Catedral), Terreiro Se, Porto 4050-573 Portugal
The client can visit the interior of the Cathedral and the Cloister.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Torre dos Clerigos, Rua Sao Filipe Neri, Porto 4050-546 Portugal
The customer can visit the clerics tower ( climb to the top of the tower - 240 steps) and visit the clerigos church.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Casa da Musica, Avenida da Boavista 604 610, Porto 4149-071 Portugal
Casa da Música is the main concert hall located on Avenida da Boavista, in Oporto.
Stop At: Sao Bento Railway Station, Praca Almeida Garrett, Porto 4000-069 Portugal
São Bento Train satation is an interface of railways of the Minho Line. Located in the Historic Center of Porto, the station affirmed like one of the main monuments in the city, being especially celebrated by its panels of tile.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cafe Majestic, Rua Caterina, Porto Portugal
The Majestic is a historic café, located on Rua de Santa Catarina, in Porto, Portugal.
Its relevance derives both from the cultural ambience that surrounds it, namely the tradition of the café tertulia, where were several personalities of the cultural and artistic life of the city, as well as of its architecture of identity Arte Nova. In 2011, it was considered the sixth most beautiful coffee in the world.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Jardim da Rotunda da Boavista, Praca Mouzinho de Albuquerque, Porto 4100-357 Portugal
Rotunda da Boavista is the largest square in the city of Porto, Portugal.
Stop At: Livraria Lello, Rua Carmelitas 144 Vitória, Porto 4050-161 Portugal
Due to its unique historical and artistic value, Lello's has been recognized as one of the most beautiful bookstores in the world by several personalities and entities
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Douro River, Porto Portugal
50 minutes cruise on the Douro River.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You can provide us with your location and we will pick you up.Ports
- Leixões port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to COVID-19 some tour plans and vehicle capacity may change
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.