Porto Boat Private Tour
Welcome to your Porto Boat Private Tour
Go on a walk along the banks of Porto and get to know some of the most beautiful monuments of the city seen from the Douro River.
On board of our Bénéteau First 47.7 (15 meter boat) you will have all the confort and facilities that will make this trip enjoyable and unforgetable.
Departing from Douro Marina we will sail you through the beauty of Porto. During the trip you will have the chance to see remarkables places such as
Ponte da Arrábida, old market (Alfandega), Porto wine cellars and the beautiful Ponte Luis I.
Turning back at Luis I bridge we will sail you till the entrance of Douro river for a sea experience and a lovely view to Foz do Douro and the new cruisers terminal.
Let us surprise you.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - We offer you a glass of Port Wine as a welcome drink
- WiFi on board
- Children from 0 to 4 years old do not pay - upon presentation of proof of age
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Douro River, Porto Portugal
You will have a whole new perspective on the two cities that flank the mouth of the river Douro.
Pass By: Alfandega Porto Congress Centre, Rua Nova da Alfandega, Porto 4050-430 Portugal
Built between 1859 and 1869 it use to be the old comercial harbour
where the goods were unloaded from the boats that docked there.
Since 1990 it's a congress center.
Pass By: Ribeira Square, Praca Ribeira 1, Porto 4050-513 Portugal
This is one of Oporto's most iconic historic area and probably the most tradicional one. The colors, the life and the charm will make you enchanted
Pass By: Ponte de Dom Luis I, Pte. Luiz I, Porto Portugal
His engineer was Théophile Seyrig an engineer who once worked in the office of the well-known Gustavo Eiffel. It's one of the most iconic Oporto's points
Departure Point :Marina da Afurada, R. da Praia 430, 4400-554 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.