Porto Accessible Sailing Tour
We'll give you the oportunity of participating in the manouver and driving our INCA, a catamaran specially designed for people with special needs. One of his kind, it's fast, fun and perfect for sightseeing with plenty of room to have you and your guests on board.
During that time we'll see the magnificent landscapes of river areas of Vila Nova de Gaia and Porto.
Depending on the sea conditions we'll take you towards there to enjoy even more the pleasure of sailing and have the sense of freedom that can only be delivered by the ocean.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Safety equipment - Auto Inflatable Lifejacket
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Douro River, Porto Portugal
You will have a whole new perspective on the two cities that flank the mouth of the river Douro.
Pass By: Ponte da Arrabida, A1 Autoestrada do Norte, Porto 4150 Portugal
Built between 1957 and 1963 is still today one of the greatest achievements of Portuguese civil engineering. We'll pass under it and we'll get beautiful and detailed view of this iconic bridge.
Pass By: Alfandega Porto Congress Centre, Rua Nova da Alfandega, Porto 4050-430 Portugal
Built between 1859 and 1869 it used to be the old comercial harbour where the goods were unloaded from the boats that docked there.
Since 1990 it's a congress center.
Pass By: Ribeira Square, Praca Ribeira 1, Porto 4050-513 Portugal
This is Oporto's historic area and probably the most tradicional one. The colors, the life and the charm will make you enchanted.
Pass By: Ponte de Dom Luis I, Pte. Luiz I, Porto Portugal
His engineer was Théophile Seyrig an engineer who once worked in the office of the well-known Gustavo Eiffel. It's one of the most iconic Oporto's points.
Departure Point :Marina da Afurada, R. da Praia 430, 4400-554 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- 4 wheelchairs as maximum per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Electric wheelchairs not allowed. We provide mechanical wheelchair.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.