Portland Tall Ship Cruise on Casco Bay
What better way to see the delights of Portland than from the sea in one of the famous schooner tall ships. Join us for this mid morning cruise that will make your visit to Portland live long in the memory.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 Hour Cruise
- Schooners are equipped with life jackets for adults and children
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Portland, Portland, Maine
Sail aboard Bagheera, Wendameen, or Timberwind for a two-hour cruise from Portland, Maine on Casco Bay. Sailing on our windjammers is the perfect way to experience the beauty of the Maine coast, complete with lighthouses, seals, seabirds and the rugged coastline
Pass By: Casco Bay, Portland, ME
Pack a meal, bring your favorite wine or beer and sit back and relax as you slip through the cool waters of Maine. Or, if you feel inspired, join the crew to hoist the sails or take a turn at the ship's wheel. All ages are welcome! Whether you're nine years old or 99, sailing aboard our Maine schooners is a unique adventure. All of our wooden windjammers are listed on the National Register of Historic Places and were built in Maine. Certified by the U.S. Coast Guard, Bagheera was built in 1924 and can comfortably accommodate 35 guests.
Departure Point :Maine State Pier, Portland, ME 04101, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.