Portland Food Carts, Pods & Patios Tour
Discover what the food cart hype is all about in the city that put food cart pods on the map! With over 700 food carts throughout the city, we’ve done the research for you! Let us take you around to several locally-ran and operated food carts, relax on patios in the heart of Southeast Portland, and taste the delicious foods that make Portland a true foodie destination. On this small-group walking tour you’ll discover global foods, quench your thirst with tasty drinks, and learn fun history in this off-the-beaten-path neighborhood. We like to think this is the perfect way to discover quirky Portland, eat where the locals eat, and have fun!
per adult from
What's included :
- All Food and drinks at 5-7 food carts plus a brewery
- Local guide
- Small Groups (2-10 pax)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 3345 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, OR 97214-5046
You will meet your English speaking guide at one of Portland’s first food cart pods and try hearty servings of food and beverages from 5-7 different food carts plus one brewery.
Discover Portland’s historic, off-the-beaten-path Central Eastside neighborhood with your local guide and chat with food cart owners that you visit along the way. Visit one of Portland’s first food cart pods for fresh-cut fries with cheese and gravy, a Canadian staple. Get your health on with fried cauliflower and fresh slaw from a Lebanese owned food cart. Devour made-from-scratch Belgian waffles topped with local ingredients and served warm at one of the city’s most popular dessert carts. Tour finishes with some local craft beer on one of Portland’s largest (and warmest) patios.
Plus a lot more surprises!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Portland, Portland, Oregon
At Lost Plate, we are local Portlanders who have a passion for food and this amazing city we call home. On our tours you will discover the kind of fun and off-the-beaten-path spots packed with locals every day, all while devouring delicious food and drink. We’ll show you the unique side of Portland and how each place we visit is deeply connected to the community and history here. Tour price includes all food, drinks, local guide, and a great time!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Cartopia, 1207 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, OR 97214, USA
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Goat Blocks, 975 SE 11th Ave, Portland, OR 97214, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No pets please
- Most travelers can participate
- All special dietary requirements must be communicated at time of booking. Same-day requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This is a walking tour, total walking distance will be approximately 1.5 miles. Please be prepared to walk in any type of weather. Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately including footwear and umbrella/rain gear.
- This is a smoke-free tour.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- It is each guest's responsibility to meet entry requirements for each restaurant that we visit. Temperature checks, masks, other screening, and/or personal registration may be required at each stop.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.