Portimão Shared Transfer to Faro
Save money on expensive private taxis with a shared shuttle transfer to Faro Airport, Port or Faro Train Station from your city center hotel. Skip the long lines on landing or the hassle of using the public transportation system with a reliable 24/7 service.
Enjoy a hassle free transfer service to Faro Airport, Port or Train Station from your city center hotel. Arrive at your destination relaxed and refreshed and experience a door-to-door service with a professional driver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by shared air-conditioned vehicle
- 1-way transfer from the airport to the city center
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Luggage allowance of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag per passenger
- Clean & Safe Stamp
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage fees (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Book a shared transfer from your city hotel to the Faro airport, Port or Faro train station. This 1-way, 45-minute service. Transfers for 1-3 passengers are by car and for 4-8 passengers by modern 8-passenger vehicle. Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, throughout the year.
From this point all you need to do is relax and enjoy the comfortable drive to your destination in an air-conditioned vehicle. Enjoy a hassle-free shared transfer from your Portimão hotel, and experience a personal meet and greet. Sit back and relax in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle and get useful tips.
Departure Point :
Driver will wait at the reception of the hotel with a sign displaying the lead name. Please provide the full adress of your hotel and flifht number.
OtherPortimao, Portimao, Faro District, Algarve
Return Detail :Faro, Faro, Faro District, AlgarveFaro Airport, 8006-901 Faro, PortugalFaro Train Station, Largo da Estação, 8000-133 Faro, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- The “Clean & Safe” stamp, created by Turismo de Portugal, is a stamp of approval to distinguish tourist activities that are compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.