Port Transfers with English speaking guide
An english spoken driver will be waiting for you in a comfortable vehicle to ensure you get to your destination safely and in a hassle-free manner
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-Way Transfer
- Hotel Drop-Off
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Food and Drink
- We try tou make sure that you have a great time in our country, that is why we are offering you this professional service.
Once you have made a reservation with us letting us know all the details of your ship that will be arriving to the Port (Benito Quinquela Martin Cruise Terminal) and final destination in the city.
Once we have all that information, we will be there waiting for you to take you to your destination in a hassle-free, comfortable manner.
With a professional english spoken driver that will take your luggage who will ensure you start enjoying Buenos Aires as soon as you get off the cruise.
Departure Point :
Pick-Up at the Buenos Aires Benito Quinquela Martin Cruise Terminal
PortsBenito Quinquela Martín Cruise Terminal, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/25/2018 - 12/14/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District - Drop-Off at centrally located hotels in Buenos Aires
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.