Port Stephens Private Bus Tour From Sydney, Option of Dolphin or Whale Cruises
Experience this ideal holiday location, with its wonderful beaches and beautiful sheltered bays, perfect spot to be relaxed, exhilarated, enchanted and amazed all in one day! With its idyllic golden beaches, a vast blue bay and many sublime beautiful inlets welcome to paradise.
Sandy beaches, national parklands and rugged coastlines.
Port Stephens is the perfect place to get in touch with nature.
The region is home to around 150 bottlenose dolphins, and you can choose to join a tour departing from Nelson Bay which offers dolphin watching opportunities.
Choose to view the magnificent creatures from the viewing deck, or in summer for the more adventurous you can also get even closer via the boom net attached to the back of the boat.
See majestic Whales on a cruise during their annual migration season, between June and November. .
Other outdoor activity include the option of the not to be missed fun activity of Sand boarding down the huge Sand Dunes at Anna Bay!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Stockton Sand Dunes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Pickup from your City Accomodation.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Nelson Bay, Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, Greater Newcastle, New South Wales
Meet the resident dolphins and ride the boom net on the daily dolphin watching cruise , with a 99 per cent success rate in dolphin sightings!
(Option at own cost.)
Get up close and personal with friendly giants on a whale watching cruise (May to November).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gan Gan Lookout, Lilly Hill Rd, Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, New South Wales 2315 Australia
Enjoy the spectacular views of beautiful Port Stephens and beyond from iconic Gan Gan Hill, one of the highest points in the area
The top attractions you’ll see include the vast blue bay, the striking Yacabba and Tomaree headlands, the magnificent Tomaree National Park and the towering Stockton Bight sand dunes. You can gaze as far north as Hawks Nest and south along NSW’s longest beach to Newcastle.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Nelson Bay Bowling and Recreation Club, Stockton street, Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, New South Wales 2315 Australia
We stop for a delicious lunch at the restaurant with its large views over Port Stephens Waterway.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Little Beach Reserve, Beach Rd, Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, New South Wales 2315 Australia
We drive around the foreshore of gorgeous Port Stephens to Little Beach for some ideal photo opportunities. The Little Beach foreshore has both a grassed area and beach area ideal place for a quick dip if you bring some swimmers!
The beach is ideal for young children with its sandy expanse and gentle waters and is also popular with local pelicans.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Stockton Sand Dunes, Anna Beach, Port Stephens, New South Wales Australia
Enjoy your unique Sand Boarding Adventure (Option at own cost)
Board custom-built off-road vehicles for the short, bouncy ride into the largest moving sand mass in the southern hemisphere. The dunes stretch 32 kilometres, that’s the entire length of Stockton Beach and can reach over 40-50 metres high, that’s like a 10 storey building. The views alone are spectacular. Get full instructions and transport. Use hand made custom designed boards that are made for maximum speed. Then climb to the top of the dunes, jump on your sand board, slide on down, and repeat!
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Sydney NSW, Australia
Amazing experience finishes with a drop- off back to the door of your city accomodation (if you choose not to take the ferry from Homebush back to the city centre).
Departure Point :Museum of Contemporary Art Australia, 140 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Can pick up from most hotels or other accomodation all around Sydney!Can also pickup at the shared meeting point at George Street, The Rocks, for those who are travelling in from outside the city centre.Airports
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal
- White Bay Port Terminal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If a Cruise pickup is required please enter those details, if NOT type in "n/a"
- Mandatory temperature checks
- Hand sanitiser available
- Protective face masks provided
- Social distancing maintained in vehicle
- Touch points within the van are frequently cleaned
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.