Port Royal Heritage Tour from Kingston
Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Port Royal during this 1.5-hour heritage tour from Kingston. Once the busiest city in the Caribbean, Port Royal played host to Buccaneers and other beneficiaries of ill-gotten wealth. See it for yourself as you tour the port in an air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the many local seafood restaurants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Fort Charles
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Charles, Port Royal, Kingston Jamaica
Tour the city and Fort Charles, learn about its history in the time of the pirates as the richest and wickedest city in the Caribbean.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up for other Hotels, Villas and/or B&Bs in Kingston, Jamaica is available on request. Confirmation of pick-up will be sent by email once location is verified.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by El Sol Vida