Port Renfrew Whale & Wildlife Watching
Join Orca Spirit for an unhurried adventure along the glacier-carved shoreline of the Juan de Fuca Strait, BC. In addition to whale and wildlife watching, we’ll cruise by the Lighthouse at Carmanah, Sea Lion Rock, and the West Coast & Juan de Fuca Trails.
Keep your eyes peeled for telltale blows off in the distance and black bears, deer, bald eagles and other wildlife playing hide and seek in the majestic old growth forests nearby.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Flotation suit
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Port Renfrew, Port Renfrew, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
View from the water the 75 km (46.6 mile) backpacking trail, made up of a system of telegraph lines and cabins, follows the southwestern edge of Vancouver Island.
Departure Point :17293 Parkinson Rd, Port Renfrew, BC V0S, Canada
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.