Port Orford Ocean Kayaking
Kayak in the lee of a large and beautiful headland protected by Oregon State Parks full of secret coves. View a US Coast Guard cultural site, kelp beds, Aquarium Arch paddle through, sea bird colonies, summer resident whales and other marine mammals, the working fishing port of Port Orford, access to and views of Redfish Rocks Marine Research Reserve and Humbug Mountatin to the south.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Pictures of the tour via email
- Great low impact exercise
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humbug Mountain State Park, Us 101, Port Orford, OR
See Humbug Mountain from afar.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Port Orford Heads State Park, Coast Guard Road, Port Orford, OR 97465
We paddle under the Heads for pretty much the entire tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: South Coast Tours, Gold Beach, OR
Paddle with us!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :South Coast Tours, 300 Dock Rd, Port Orford, OR 97465, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring clothing that can go under a wetsuit like bathing suits (no jeans) or water pants
- Bring a jacket to go over the farmer john wetsuits (there are no sleeves on suits)
- Hats and/or beanies and sunglasses are nice to have
- Not recommended for participants with serious back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.