Popular Tour San Basilio De Palenque
70 kilometers south of Cartagena de Indias, is the village of San Basilio de Palenque, a place where music, language, medicine and other traditions constantly remind us that, five centuries ago, the African continent was the main source of slaves in the world.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- roundtrip transportation (by public transportation)
- Touristic Visit to San Basilio de Palenque
- Typical lunch
- bilingual guide
- pick up (wall city, bocagrande) if you are outside we wait for you in the clock tower
What's excluded :
- personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Restaurante San Basilio de Palenque, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
san basilio de palenque is a corregimiento of the municipality of mahates, in the department of bolivar, colombia, declared cultural and intangible heritage of humanity for being the first free village of colonial america; a place far from the colonies that african slaves escaped to live in freedom, with autonomy and independence
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Clock Tower Monument, Boca del Puente, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in hotels located in bocagrande, castillogrande, laguito and wall city otherwise the meeting point is in the middle arch of the clock tower.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.