Pope Audience and Sistine Chapel !!! No line !!! With guide !!!
The VATICAN MUSEUMS is one of the oldest, 2nd largest and busiest museum in the world. On average 35,000 visitors are here everyday.
Different collections of arts, cultures, histories, heritages, costumes and religions made the Vatican Museums popular. Where Michelangelo's frescoes in Sistine Chapel - the 'Creation of Adam' and the 'Last Judgement', Rafael's painting the 'School of Athens'; Greek sculpture the 'Laocoon', Egyptian 'Mummy', Nero's bath tub, Bronze statue of Hercules, Etruscan collections are marvelous.
On the other hand, St. Peter's Basilica Church is the biggest church in the world. Where Michelangelo's 'La Pieta'; the 'Dome' St. Peter's Bronze Statue, the tomb of St. John Paul II and the holy door are mind blowing.
Also visitors want to see the holy father. But only Wednesday the Pope is coming out for general audience.
To do all these things in a day is not so easy for visitors. That's why 'UniSol Roma' designed this tour to save their time, money and energy.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- General audience ticket
- Admission ticket for Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Reservation for the Saint Peter's Basilica church.
- Wireless headset and air piece
- Free WiFi and rest room at the meeting point.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Face Mask
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Pope's weakly general audience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Most important highlights of the Vatican Musums with live guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Michelangelo's great creation " the creation of Adam" and "the last gudgment".
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The biggest church of the world where is Michaelangelo's another master work "la Piata", the holy door, the tomb of Saint Jhon Poul II, bronze statu of Saint Peter.
Departure Point :Via Sebastiano Veniero, 15, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Guardia Svizzera Arco delle Campane, Piazza del Sant'uffizio 2-8 00193 Roma Italy, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.