Pony trekking 45mins - PT45
You have the opportunity to pony trek on bridleways (no roadwork) on beautiful circular routes through fields, woodland and the archaeological beauty spot of Creswell Crags that dates back to the Ice Age. Come and enjoy a scenic ride embarking on your journey from our farm that was built in 1610 on the most beautiful, kind natured horses and trekking through the most breathtaking scenery Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire has to offer. Very easily situated for bus routes, motorway and train station access.
per adult from
What's included :
- Riding hat hire included.
What's excluded :
You can select varying trekking options on super horses and ponies. Alternatively, book a lesson, side saddle lesson, carriage driving experience or pony party with our fantastic range of horses to choose from.
• Creswell Crags, Crags Rd Welbeck, Worksop S80 3LH England
Departure Point :Bankhouse Farm, Creswell, Worksop S80 4BD, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/24/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Tuesday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.