Pondicherry City Bicycle Tour
This guided bicycle tour discovers Pondicherry’s different neighborhoods. It is a two-hour long excursion through the various quarters of this town marked by French colonial influences. Explore the French, Muslim and Tamil quarters of Pondicherry during the early morning hours.
• French Quarter
• Barathi Park and Government Park.
• Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
• Botanical gardens, and Old Town
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by TUK- TUK.
- Local English Speaking Instructor.
- Use of bicycle.
- 02 Bottles of Mineral water per person.
- Use of helmet / Optional Choice.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Additional food or drink.
- Items of a personal nature.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pondicherry, Pondicherry, Union Territory of Pondicherry
You will be picked up at your central city hotel by Rickshaw (TUK-TUK) by the cycle representative and driven to the Sita Cultural Center to start your guided bicycle tour.
Visit the downtown area and the Muslim Quarter, also called the Green Quarter.
. Pondicherry is a popular tourist destination in South India. The city preserves much of its colonial influences. It has many buildings, churches, temples and statues which in combination with the planned French style avenues still preserve much of the colonial ambiance.
While bicycling along the streets of Pondicherry, you will recognize the French - European cultural influences in architecture, cuisine and urban city design. Pondicherry is an Indian city with a strong touch of France.
Once back to your cycle starting point, you will be offered breakfast (not included).
From the Sita Cultural Center, you will be driven back to your hotel within the city center by
TUK TUK to complete this memorable tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Pondicherry, Pondicherry, Union Territory of Pondicherry
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Puducherry Airport, Lawspet, Puducherry, 605008, India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Consider wearing comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Must have prior riding experience.
- Cycling skills and physical fitness: To take part in the tour you need to have good cycling skills and a general level of physical fitness. If there is any doubt about your cycling skills, the guide is authorized to cancel your tour participation due to safety regulations.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In case of sports tour person who serves as a instructor will be counted as a guide.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.