Pompidou Museum Paris 2-Hour Private Guided Tour
Discover the world’s largest collection of contemporary art on a 2-hour tour of the Pompidou Centre in central Paris. Skip the long lines to navigate the diverse styles and expressions of artists such as Pollock, Picasso, Dix, Duchamp, and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Centre Pompidou
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centre Pompidou, Place Georges Pompidou, 75004 Paris France
One of the three great museums of Paris, dedicated to modern and contemporary art. The era defining building featuring the century defining art, almost entirely dedicated to the 20th century in all its horror and glory.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :31 Rue Saint-Merri, 75004 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.