Pompeii&Sorrento with light lunch included day-trip from Rome
This day-trip from Rome allows you to visit both the UNESCO's World Heritage Site of Pompei and the beautiful seaside city of Sorrento. Furthermore you will enjoy a fantastic seasonal lunch at a renowned farmhouse, situated on Sorrentine Peninsula where you can immerse youself into a quite flowered paradise. A private tour, ensures you an intimate experience. You will travel in an air-conditioned sedan or minivan Mercedes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pompeii local guide
- air-conditioned minivan Mercedes
- english speaking driver
- Lunch - lunch includes: pasta with seasonal vegetable or tomatoes, seasonal dishes (caprese or local specialities), water, limoncello at the end of your meal.
- Pompeii entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- alcoholic beverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii is one of the most significant proofs of Roman civilization and, like an open book, provides outstanding information on the art, customs, trades and everyday life of the past.
The city has re-emerged from the darkness of centuries precisely as it would have been when it was unexpectedly buried in the thick layer of ash and lava which poured down from the devastating eruption of Vesuvius. It was the year 79 A.D. The scale of the tragedy was appalling: in what had been one of the most active and splendid Roman centres, life came to a permanent standstill. Your private licensed guide, will lead you through the ruins while telling you interesting stories and you can really jump back in the past and will feel like a real ancient Roman.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your accomodation in Rome.For pick up outside Rome, (other villages, airport, etc), we charge for tranfser, according the distance from the city.
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- please note:
- with light lunch water if included (any other drinks are excluded - purchable at the moment)
- note. Pompeii ticket are not included - purchable before starting the guided ruins excursion
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- as long as the Covid-19 emergency persists, temperature checks for travelers are absolutely necessary in some tours and excursions that include museums, indoor places and busy areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.