Pompeii with private guide in French
A fanstatic guided tour in French of about 2 hours that will take you to the discovery of the remains of one of the most visited sites in the world: POMPEI!
A guided tour that will make you stop in the main points of interest of the excavations making you walk in the alleys of the ancient city destroyed by the eruption of 79 d.c.
You will pass through the famous Roman villas, you will see the ancient shops and you will pass through the great Roman forum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guided tour inside the excavations
- Professional guide in French
- Skip the line
- Entry/Admission - Anfiteatro Romano
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket
- Transfer a / r for the excavations (available at extra cost)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anfiteatro Romano, Via Plinio 169, 80045 Pompeii Italy
The wonder of the Amphitheater where gladiators fought and where in 1972 Pink Floyd held a wonderful concert!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Pompei Scavi - Villa Dei Misteri, 80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.